Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Where did JAP go?

Where did JAP go?

Karl

Where is JAP? Even the website is down. Yes, I know about the
back-door, and then the un back-door by court order. But where has it
been since Friday?

A re-work is probably in order, but how about a heads-up if your going
to be down for more than two days, guys... w.t.f.?

Or is JAP gone for good?

Anyone know what's up?

Chiron Paixos

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:50:08 GMT, Karl wrote:

>Where is JAP? Even the website is down. Yes, I know about the
>back-door, and then the un back-door by court order. But where has it
>been since Friday?
>
>A re-work is probably in order, but how about a heads-up if your going
>to be down for more than two days, guys... w.t.f.?
>
>Or is JAP gone for good?

No!

>Anyone know what's up?

Yes, quoting from the JAP website:
"JAP back online The JAP Service and Website were down from 27.9. -
1.10. due to technical problems, but both are now back online. (1.
October 2003)"

They had a power outtage that shutdown the whole site (including the
backup system) and had trouble to get it back to normal afterwards.

jap unicode? Ruby 0 09-06-2005 08:22 AM
Java and Jap Nomen Nescio Computer Security 0 06-12-2004 05:10 PM
JAP Jimbo Computer Support 0 05-03-2004 05:34 PM
JAP session problem kahless Java 0 02-09-2004 11:32 AM
cisco t1 isdn call to DID or DID no ring tone optimus Cisco 1 12-31-2003 04:35 PM

Advertisments