Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Killfile me

Killfile me

tracker

Your making all "The Trackers" laugh with all your games, but we love it
all. Just gives us more credibility, not that we need it or want it.
Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.

Tracker

Thore Schmechtig

> Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.

Which clearly shows that Deb considers herself to be a hacker. Away
from keyboard for a while, need to get over my seizure of hysterical
laughter...

--

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises.

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

Wesley C. Martin

"Thore Schmechtig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkriv0$4n982$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.

> Which clearly shows that Deb considers herself to be a hacker. Away
> from keyboard for a while, need to get over my seizure of hysterical
> laughter...

I find that NOT opening this NG before taking my daily dosage of Prozac
tends to qualm my laughing fits.

lazimodo

Somebody

Complaints about 66.52.240.126 should be directed here

"tracker" <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your making all "The Trackers" laugh with all your games, but we love it
> all. Just gives us more credibility, not that we need it or want it.
> Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.
>
> Tracker

---

Cap

She's from Seattle, and Pacwest handles Netzero which is the ISP that Debbie
uses.
Nice try though.

"lazimodo @gosympatico.ca>" <lazimodo<nospam> wrote in message
news:7cMdb.17063$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Somebody
>
> Complaints about 66.52.240.126 should be directed here
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "tracker" <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Your making all "The Trackers" laugh with all your games, but we love it
> > all. Just gives us more credibility, not that we need it or want it.
> > Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.
> >
> > Tracker
> >

> ---

Thund3rstruck

Cap Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<0uVdb.5174609$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> She's from Seattle, and Pacwest handles Netzero which is the ISP
> that Debbie uses.
> Nice try though.

When I sent several of her's in to pacwest, they just forwarded
them to Netzero, and refused to do anything about it. Netzero
apparently refuses to do anything about it either.

So, I went after the website instead.

NOI

Chuck

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:36:27 -0400, Thund3rstruck
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Cap Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
><0uVdb.5174609$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> She's from Seattle, and Pacwest handles Netzero which is the ISP
>> that Debbie uses.
>> Nice try though.

> When I sent several of her's in to pacwest, they just forwarded
>them to Netzero, and refused to do anything about it. Netzero
>apparently refuses to do anything about it either.
>
> So, I went after the website instead.
>
> NOI

Don't give up on NetZero yet - see below. IMHO, best practice is to
complain to EACH ISP simultaneously, and don't give up.

Send UBE complaints to: (E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed) (UBE traffic), (E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed) (hosted website). Include all headers, and be
objective.

Recently Received:

To: (E-Mail Removed), abuse <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Re:FW: R33262 UBE from your network: "Virtual Private
Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets" --> Ref #[1M2xSBCYYC6SWna]
From: Security & Abuse <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:50:29 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I have warned this user, and shall terminate the account on further
abuse.

Sincerely,

Sharon Miller.
Security & Abuse Dept.
NetZero Customer Care
http://www.netzero.com/support

Answers in 5 minutes or less!
Send a blank e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) for a list
of the most commonly asked questions.

killfile not working Ranjit Firefox 3 10-02-2004 07:35 PM
Killfile Barry Firefox 1 09-13-2004 07:31 PM
Killfile in newsgroups? Walter Mitty Firefox 5 05-18-2004 06:24 AM
Killfile in Thunderbird Joebee Firefox 4 09-25-2003 07:17 PM

Advertisments