Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Protection from keyloggers

Protection from keyloggers

William

Hello,
Could you, please, recommend a program able to protect my PC from
keyloggers. Moreover, the program must define as more keyloggers as
possible and not only their current versions but also the next ones.
Protection from so called hardware keyloggers is also desirable.
Thanks

Simon Waters

Alex

Hello,
I've come across the PrivacyKeyboard and tried it from anti-hack.biz.
It's really good. I downloaded a dozen of the most drastic keyloggers
and tested - none of them worked. As the developer says it is also
effective against hardware keyloggers. And moreover - as far as I
understood it's not a signature-based. On their site www.anti-hack.biz
they wrote:
"The PrivacyKeyboard™ for Microsoft® Windows® NT/2000/XP
Workstations is the FIRST product of its kind in the world that can
provide every computer with strong protection against ALL types of
keylogging programs and keylogging hardware devices, both known and
unknown, currently in use or presently being developed worldwide. Once
installed PrivacyKeyboard™ will protect your privacy immediately
and constantly."

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (William) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Hello,
> Could you, please, recommend a program able to protect my PC from
> keyloggers. Moreover, the program must define as more keyloggers as
> possible and not only their current versions but also the next ones.
> Protection from so called hardware keyloggers is also desirable.
> Thanks

Password-stealing keyloggers skyrocket Imhotep Computer Security 1 11-21-2005 06:54 AM
Keyloggers and AV. Billy Computer Support 1 07-21-2005 12:19 AM
Keyloggers are persistant... Rustiferion Computer Support 3 06-30-2005 11:19 AM
Keyloggers bbford Computer Security 5 07-25-2004 07:28 AM
KeyLoggers. John Taylor Computer Support 2 04-26-2004 11:30 AM

Advertisments