Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Published Author Reviewing My Book

Published Author Reviewing My Book

Frode

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tracker <"snailmail
(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> says...
[snip]
> BTW- short story here, my past two years was spend with hackers abusing
> my computers and this babe sat along side them doing my own thing on my
> computers until I could figure out what the hell they were doing. In my
> opinion - no one in the world has accomplished what I have and written
> about it. If you want to know more about my experience, fork over some
> money my way.

Tracker - This qualifies as SPAM - Selling a product in any group other
than a .forsale group is in violation of your ISP's TOS.

As you mention above "If you want to know more about my experience" you
have defined your book as YOUR EXPERIENCE. This, and from the examples
we have seen, indicates that your book is your interpretation of what
you believe has happened and your impression of why/how. Notice that
I've been very careful to state "your interpretation" and "your
impression" - that type of information is like an OPINION and everyone
has one, but OPINIONS are not necessarily Technical and are not
necessarily Correct.

You post your information here weekly about how you've helped millions
and how your "book" will help others. So far, from what we've seen, I
can't imagine it helping anyone.

Today is your last chance to post some technical material or stop
posting your spam, or I will take up the cause to report you for abuse
of TOS to your ISP.

Sincerely,
Mark

(Remove 999 to reply to me)

optikl

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Fix your date and time. It says Sunday, September 14 12:24 AM. Must be nice
to be living in the future. Either that or you're owned....

GuitarMan

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You people want to know the dude who is reviewing my book, and soon to

Hit the ****ing road you looser......

grw

"optikl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vFL8b.50850$(E-Mail Removed) t...

> "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Fix your date and time. It says Sunday, September 14 12:24 AM. Must be

nice
> to be living in the future. Either that or you're owned....

n1pop@hotmail.com

Tracker <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> From now on, if you have questions for me, please e-mail them to any of
> my e-mail addresses.

I've already asked my questions and you ignored them. My email address is
good, you should have taken the opportunity.

Too late, now.

Tracker

You people want to know the dude who is reviewing my book, and soon to
be talking with me on the phone, here you go. Do a Google or Yahoo
search on him and you will see for yourself what you want to know about
him. He has given me permission to post his name.

Tcat Houser

From now on, if you have questions for me, please e-mail them to any of
my e-mail addresses.
BTW- short story here, my past two years was spend with hackers abusing
my computers and this babe sat along side them doing my own thing on my
computers until I could figure out what the hell they were doing. In my
opinion - no one in the world has accomplished what I have and written
about it. If you want to know more about my experience, fork over some
money my way.

Tracker
(new Website address)
The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
http://geocities.com/secure20032220000

Robert Moir

optikl wrote:
> "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Fix your date and time. It says Sunday, September 14 12:24 AM. Must
> be nice to be living in the future. Either that or you're owned....

her computer has been ferretted for a long time.

ComputerGeek

Just out of interest, does anyone in here know Tcat? Perhaps they could
confirm Trackers' statement. Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest
that this is probably more delusional fantasy.

Tim H.

"ComputerGeek" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:bk2m2f$cm2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just out of interest, does anyone in here know Tcat? Perhaps they could
> confirm Trackers' statement. Comparing Tcat's work with Tracker's suggest
> that this is probably more delusional fantasy.

I just hope I don't see his obituary after he reads it and laughs so hard,
he falls out of chair and wacks head on corner of desk. Poor guy better wear
a helmet when he reads it!