Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > CISSP Exam

CISSP Exam

Jason

Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
exam?

Evan Wagner

Jason <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
> exam?

Greetings,

I suggest you read the JW Wiley CISSP Prep Guide and go take it - assuming
you have relevant experience.

--Evan

Lord Shaolin

"Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
> exam?

I would say if you can't find this info yourself, you have 0 chance of
passing the test.

Plus after your 4 years in the security industry, I would doubt you would
need a cheap way to pass it anyway..

--

-+ Shaolin +-
Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

.: http://www.security-forums.com :.

Jason

No Idiot! I was just trying to get an opinion.

On the contrary, someone who has several years of security experience would
not unnecessarily spent hundrerds of dollars in those courses. Having
experience is one thing but taking a test in a particular format is another.
I doubt you have any solid education.

"Lord Shaolin" <abuse@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the

CISSP
> > exam?
> >

> I would say if you can't find this info yourself, you have 0 chance of
> passing the test.
>
> Plus after your 4 years in the security industry, I would doubt you would
> need a cheap way to pass it anyway..
>
> --
>
> -+ Shaolin +-
> Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and
> add what is uniquely your own.
>
> .: http://www.security-forums.com :.

Will Spencer

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:56:17 GMT, "Jason" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the CISSP
>exam?

The test is extremely basic, I doubt anyone with a reasonable degree
of common sense and even a small bit of computer security knowledge
would need to study to pass the exam.

Will
http://www.nsai.net

flytnx

study

In <l6e8b.321991$cF.97977@rwcrnsc53> Jason wrote:
> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the
> CISSP exam?

ASMdood

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:02:03 GMT, flytnx <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>study
>
>In <l6e8b.321991$cF.97977@rwcrnsc53> Jason wrote:
>> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the
>> CISSP exam?

Is that you, John? flytrnx?

<-- linebacker!!1

w00t

sotiji sotiji is offline
Junior Member

In <l6e8b.321991$cF.97977@rwcrnsc53> Jason wrote:
>> Can anybody tell me the quickest and cheapest way to prepare for the
>> CISSP exam?

Jason--
1. Experience, 2. Study moderately, 3. Talk to your friends with CISSP already,
4. Review past exam questions for form mental agility and finally, be courageous. No panic.

Good luck.
Sly.