Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Why Im Writing My Book - OT in a way

Why Im Writing My Book - OT in a way

Tracker

This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
"know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez! This babe is
tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
you e-mail me. Try me!

Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
"misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
they will be changed, if you’re worthy of it. "The Trackers" don’t have
time for all your street dick games, period. If you don’t want to
listen, please just put me on ignore.

WHY I'M WRITING THIS BOOK:

First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

My purpose in writing this book is because of what I learned was
happening to my computers. At first, the Internet was an object to
explore, discover, and communicate with the world around me. When my
kid elected to adopt a ferret, I desired to gain as much information on
this cute animal in order to raise it up properly. I started my search
for Websites which could be of assistance. But as time wore on and my
search grew narrower, I limited my options down to alt.pets.ferrets. A
few months later, to my amazement, I gave the ferret people another way
to use my computer. I was unaware the hackers were going to use my
computers for an avenue of their own. So I was glad to have found
alt.pets.ferrets, but shocked after posting there to discover,
"hackers". To dissuade people who lack the proper knowledge from
posting, they started to use personal information as a means of attack.
Examples of these can be found in later pages; to the extent they were
willing to go to do this.

Some information on ferrets were given, but when I went back for
additional input, I was advised and told in so many words, "the answer
is good enough since we are experts and you have no reason to question
them".

I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
stupid, only the answers, so I decided to do further research on this
group of people and what their problems were.

I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
others who went to their Newsgroup. The following is about the people
who were the motivating factor for this Book. How in my research I
found hackers, flamers, stalkers, etc. This Book is written to help the
thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

Tracker

Frode

Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
> This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
> "know this". There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
> computer victims using Windows and the Internet. My topics are not off
> topic and "you'll know this". So stop all your BS, geez!

That's what we've been asking you to for quite some time now. If you have
actual information to contribute, by all means do so. That does *not* mean
pasting rudimentary basics everybody has known for a decade. Nor does it
mean claiming a VPN connection == security compromise.

> This babe is
> tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
> you e-mail me. Try me!

Yeah, right. You're well aware everybody would just cheer and can't have
none of that can you.

No ****.

> Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
> "misinformation" and this babe will listen.

You keep asking this. Why not read the answers for a change?

> First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
> Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

That's called multiple personality disorder.

> computers for an avenue of their own. So I was glad to have found
> alt.pets.ferrets, but shocked after posting there to discover,
> "hackers".

That's "crackers". At least learn what the words you use in every post
actually means.

> I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
> others who went to their Newsgroup.

Newsgroups do not "belong" to anybody.

> The following is about the people
> who were the motivating factor for this Book.

All good. If only you'd actually done some research and realized you just
didn't have the knowledge nor intellect to actually write a book about it.
It would be like me, math illiterate that I am, spending a day in the
library then writing a book on the equations making up the theory of
relativity.

> individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
> continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
> close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

There's already books covering this. Not to mention "how to install a
firewall" does not require 156 fictional chapters. One real one would
suffice.

- --
Frode

Thore Schmechtig

> This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
> "know this".

Advertizing anything that will harm people rather than helping them can
rightfully be called spam.

> There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
> computer victims using Windows and the Internet.

Then by all means do try to _help_ them instead of leading them astray.

> My topics are not off
> topic and "you'll know this".

In a way, yes. There's really just one thing missing: You should advise
people to NOT do what you tell them in your supposed book.

> So stop all your BS, geez!

Right after you stop yours.

> Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
> big.

Now that's the only thing I really believe about your postings.

> Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
> "misinformation" and this babe will listen.

How much more time do you want us to waste trying to tell you things
that you arrogantly ignore?

> If my words are incorrect,
> they will be changed, if you˘re worthy of it.

Okay. Start by changing the contents of your "book" to a total of 0
pages, 0 paragraphs, 0 words. That would offer much help to the world
at large.

> If you don˘t want to
> listen, please just put me on ignore.

If there would not be danger for innocent people to follow your ill
advice and thus toast their systems, I would do.

> First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
> Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

That's the parts of your split personality, right?

James and Paula McNicol

Folks..

*please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts
)

Paula

"Thore Schmechtig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjhj35$j4msr$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > This babe doesn't post that often so this stuff isn't spam and you'll
> > "know this".

> Advertizing anything that will harm people rather than helping them can
> rightfully be called spam.
>
> > There is nothing wrong in trying to help "millions" of
> > computer victims using Windows and the Internet.

> Then by all means do try to _help_ them instead of leading them astray.
>
> > My topics are not off
> > topic and "you'll know this".

> In a way, yes. There's really just one thing missing: You should advise
> people to NOT do what you tell them in your supposed book.
>
> > So stop all your BS, geez!

> Right after you stop yours.
>
> > Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
> > big.

> Now that's the only thing I really believe about your postings.
>
> > Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
> > "misinformation" and this babe will listen.

> How much more time do you want us to waste trying to tell you things
> that you arrogantly ignore?
>
> > If my words are incorrect,
> > they will be changed, if you˘re worthy of it.

> Okay. Start by changing the contents of your "book" to a total of 0
> pages, 0 paragraphs, 0 words. That would offer much help to the world
> at large.
>
> > If you don˘t want to
> > listen, please just put me on ignore.

> If there would not be danger for innocent people to follow your ill
> advice and thus toast their systems, I would do.
>
> > First off, the members of "The Trackers" are Tracker, Bandito, Pandora,
> > Horse, Sparky and Spooky.

> That's the parts of your split personality, right?

Mike

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This babe is
> tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
> you e-mail me. Try me!

Oh pleeeeze!

> Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
> big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
> "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
> they will be changed, if you're worthy of it.

You have been corrected more times than I can recall, but you still continue
to spout the same drivel and mis-information.

Bill

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:45:58 +0100, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This babe is
>> tired of your crap and I'll go back to not responding to anyone unless
>> you e-mail me. Try me!

>Oh pleeeeze!
>
>> Just remember, all your insults make me prouder and my EGO is already
>> big. Way can't some of you make the time to correct my so called
>> "misinformation" and this babe will listen. If my words are incorrect,
>> they will be changed, if you're worthy of it.

>You have been corrected more times than I can recall, but you still continue
>to spout the same drivel and mis-information.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Bring on the spam.

Just Plain Insane

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:16:15 +0100 I replied to "James and Paula
McNicol" <(E-Mail Removed)> on a piece of toilet
paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
wall in alt.computer.security

>*please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts

no

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimic

> [...]
> them".
>
> I felt sorry for the people who lack the proper knowledge when they were
> told to go away, and that their questions were stupid. No question is
> stupid, only the answers, so I decided to do further research on this
> group of people and what their problems were.
>
> I then discovered these people had hacked not only my computers, but
> others who went to their Newsgroup. The following is about the people
> who were the motivating factor for this Book. How in my research I
> found hackers, flamers, stalkers, etc. This Book is written to help the
> thousands of computer owners that are disparaged daily by spiteful
> individuals; to expose the hackers for who, what, where, and why they
> continue their malicious activity. Another goal is to have these owners
> close "all" their open ports to the outside world (where applicable).

Aaawww poor tracker, nice sob story, i think not. How about you just
disappear and dont ever come back ?
On a further point tracker, i think that you get some many flames and
replies because people want you ego to grow in the hope that one day, soon,
your head will actually explode.

--
Mimic

and those that dont."
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

Cap

"Just Plain Insane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bji40f$3pg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:16:15 +0100 I replied to "James and Paula
> McNicol" <(E-Mail Removed)> on a piece of toilet
> paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
> wall in alt.computer.security
>
> >*please* remove "alt.pets.ferrets" from your posts

> no

Paula's a nice lady.
Cut her a little slack

Cap

Promise?
****ing idiot.

There is not one single good or correct thing you have ever posted, Debbie.
Not a single thing whether it involved computer security, or ferrets. You
gave ****ed up and incorrect information 5 1/2 years ago, and you still give
it today.

You have lied about, and tried to hide who you are. You have signed users up
for every e-mail list, merchandising, and porno list you could find (many
have recorded the IP the request originates at you moron). You have
attempted to email .com, .bat, and .exe files. You have relentlessly pinged
at users IPs in some pretty lame attempts to use outdated 'tools', and
scripts to do what, I'm sure you have no clue. You have impersonated
children in an attempt to ensnare others into your lies, and accusations of
mental, physical, and sexual abuse. You have committed, and attempted to
commit credit card fraud, then you attempted to deflect the origins of the
crime from yourself to an East Coast ferret shelter. You have attempted to
intimidate family and friends with threats of violence and visits of those
lame excuses for "bikers", who are probably nothing more than a few
broken-down ex-cons who were all Aryan Brotherhood rejects who spent their
time in prison playing bitch, with long walks down Hershey Ln. You have made
phone calls to the places of employment of users here in an attempt to
disrupt their personal, and professional lives. You have called users at
home at all hours of the morning, day, and night in attempts to disrupt
their lives in their own homes.

Fact: You have lost every single ISP you have ever had with the exception
of this one, and I am personally very happy to see that you will lose this
one as well. It's going to happen. You know it. I know it. "They" know it.

The thing that truly astounds me is how you have managed to avoid being run
over by the Seattle Transit Authority Bus in all this time.