Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > 5 Pages from 5 Chapters

5 Pages from 5 Chapters

Tracker

Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
them on the site and make the time.

Thanks for all your suggestions and they surely are appreciated. May be
now, the world will realize that "My Book" on CD-ROM does exist and it
will help millions of computer users.

Tracker
Shining and Glowin

Tracker

Nasty wrote:

> Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
> > Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I
> > can put on my Website. The Chapters were written in
> > order per their importance to "me" in my book. All I
> > have to do now is figure out how to get all of them on
> > the site and make the time.
> >
> > Thanks for all your suggestions and they surely are
> > appreciated. May be now, the world will realize that "My
> > Book" on CD-ROM does exist and it will help millions of
> > computer users.
> >
> > Tracker
> > Shining and Glowin

> My Dad has gone ahead and ordered a copy of your book for me. Hate to give
> you the $$ but when I get it I will help you advertise it by putting it on a
> ftp site or by giving free copies to the regs (or anyone interested in it)
> of course I will charge a late fee for anyone who doesn't return it within 2
> weeks.btw how long did you say it would take to ship?
>
> --
> "Don't Dream It.
> Be It"
>
> Dr. Frank-N-Furter
> (a scientist)

We have enough Hacker sites to know they will post my book for all the hackers
to view. When a few hackers go to prison, thats is all that matters to us. We
aren't stupid people. F*ck!

Tracker

Tracker

CyberDroog wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:50:00 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
> >Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
> >"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
> >them on the site and make the time.

> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
> site.
>
> Pathetic.
>
> ---
> Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the
> expense of everybody else.
>
> - Fredric Bastiat

My Chapters were 156 strong and I hate programming, so your right. But my book
rocks and thats all that matters to me. BTW- your another person who shouldn't
believe every word spoken on Usenet. Oh well!

Tracker

Tracker

CyberDroog wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:50:00 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
> >Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
> >"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
> >them on the site and make the time.

> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
> site.
>
> Pathetic.
>
> ---
> Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the
> expense of everybody else.
>
> - Fredric Bastiat

You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server
so my so "called ISP account won't be canceled".. ****! Won't say anymore or I'm
going to cry since people are so ********. Me BAD! Hint- Hacked computer, Dial-up
Server and Prepaid Phone Cards. That is worth a million bucks right there.

Tracker

Nasty

Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
> Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I
> can put on my Website. The Chapters were written in
> order per their importance to "me" in my book. All I
> have to do now is figure out how to get all of them on
> the site and make the time.
>
> Thanks for all your suggestions and they surely are
> appreciated. May be now, the world will realize that "My
> Book" on CD-ROM does exist and it will help millions of
> computer users.
>
> Tracker
> Shining and Glowin

My Dad has gone ahead and ordered a copy of your book for me. Hate to give
you the $$ but when I get it I will help you advertise it by putting it on a
ftp site or by giving free copies to the regs (or anyone interested in it)
of course I will charge a late fee for anyone who doesn't return it within 2
weeks.btw how long did you say it would take to ship?

--
"Don't Dream It.
Be It"

Dr. Frank-N-Furter
(a scientist)

CyberDroog

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:50:00 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Figured out the excerpts from the five Chapters that I can put on my
>Website. The Chapters were written in order per their importance to
>"me" in my book. All I have to do now is figure out how to get all of
>them on the site and make the time.

A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
site.

Pathetic.

---
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the
expense of everybody else.

- Fredric Bastiat

Frode

CyberDroog

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:22:08 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>CyberDroog wrote:
>
>> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
>> site.
>>
>> Pathetic.

>My Chapters were 156 strong and I hate programming, so your right. But my book
>rocks and thats all that matters to me. BTW- your another person who shouldn't
>believe every word spoken on Usenet. Oh well!

You've just shown how little you know. A simple web page requires no
programming. And you plagiarized most of your book, so don't tell us how
much hard work you put into it.

As for what I believe and don't believe, you don't have the first clue.
But I'll give you, and any first time Tracker readers, a hint: for the
safety of ones computer little of what you say should be believed.

Tracker, a "computer professional" who doesn't know how to make a simple
web page and has never used anything other than Win98 and a dialup
connection.

Really, really, pathetic.

---
CRITIC, n. A person who boasts himself hard to please because nobody tries to
please him.

- Ambrose Bierce

CyberDroog

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:25:34 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>CyberDroog wrote:
>
>> A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
>> site.
>>
>> Pathetic.

>You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server
>so my so "called ISP account won't be canceled".. ****! Won't say anymore or I'm
>going to cry since people are so ********. Me BAD! Hint- Hacked computer, Dial-up
>Server and Prepaid Phone Cards. That is worth a million bucks right there.

You are using Win98 and a dialup connection because you have never used
anything else.

Don't they get cable in your trailer park?

---
PIETY, n. Reverence for the Supreme Being, based upon His supposed resemblance
to man.

- Ambrose Bierce

Tim H.

"CyberDroog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:22:08 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Tracker, a "computer professional" who doesn't know how to make a simple
> web page and has never used anything other than Win98 and a dialup
> connection.

Better scratch that, it's Win95! I seriously think that laid off tech.
people who are feeling down should her drivel; it's a riot!

Maybe her book will make a good doorstop....