Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > TTLS support on Cisco ACS

TTLS support on Cisco ACS

Silvio Arcangeli

Hi everybody,
we're deploying an authentication platform based on Cisco Secure ACS 3.2.
We'd like to authenticate users through TTLS, but as far as we understood
current version of ACS does not support it.
Can anybody confirm this? does anybody know if Cisco is going to deliver new
versions of ACS supporting TTLS?