Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > memory upgrade

memory upgrade

Tony Martin

I just upped my memory and now i have a warning from Zonealarm that
spooler.exe is trying to access the internet
is the memory stick trying to call home?
Tony

S.Heenan

Tony Martin wrote:
> I just upped my memory and now i have a warning from Zonealarm that
> spooler.exe is trying to access the internet
> is the memory stick trying to call home?
> Tony

No, I don't think it's calling Mem HQ. Spooler.exe is the print spooler in
Windows.
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated