Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > LightStream 1010 Question

LightStream 1010 Question

Kenny D

Hi All,

Does anyone know the difference between the Traffic Shaping Carrier
Access Module for a LS 1010 and configuring tx and rx pcr,scr,mbs and
cdvt values via the connection-traffic-index on the 1010?

Thanks.

NNTP Reader

I think ultimately with the connection-traffic-index table even with all the
hooks you mention, you are still working with policing rather than shaping.

= K

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

Lightstream 1010 Sam Cisco 2 11-08-2008 02:39 AM
Lightstream 1010 for CCIE Lab joey024@aol.com Cisco 0 07-08-2005 12:46 AM
Is the Cisco Lightstream 1010 the ATM switch used in CCIE Lab??? joey024@aol.com Cisco 1 04-04-2005 12:00 AM
CCIE Cisco Lightstream 1010--loaded! joey024@aol.com Cisco 0 03-25-2005 01:40 AM
Policing on LS 1010 Kenny D Cisco 0 10-27-2003 06:05 AM

Advertisments