Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > XtreamLok and Ulead DVD Workshop

XtreamLok and Ulead DVD Workshop

lynn lucas

I FOUND IT!! The program causing all the trouble was Ulead DVD
Workshop.

Ulead was one of several programs which was on the computer when I
bought it used. I only ran it a couple of times for DVD authoring. I
hadn't run it in months, when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason,
I found that I could no longer open any .wav files. Either the
browser would close, or else the computer would go to bluescreen and
I'd have to reboot.

I tried for about a week to find the cause of this annoyance, finally
removing one program at at time. When I removed Ulead, the problem
went away.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?