Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Possibly OT

Possibly OT

Use.Netuser.de

Looking for an app that will capture and image from analogue capture card at
intervals and if possible between certain times of day.
Security camera connected to analogue input card.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Jim Watt

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:54:50 +0100, "Use.Netuser.de"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Looking for an app that will capture and image from analogue capture card at
>intervals and if possible between certain times of day.
>Security camera connected to analogue input card.
>Any ideas?
>Thanks

Very OT however I asked google exactly that question last year and
found http://order.conquercam.com/

Its shareware, and I registered it as it did exactly what I wanted

10/10
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

Use.Netuser.de

"Jim Watt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message...
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:54:50 +0100, "Use.Netuser.de" wrote:
>
> >Looking for an app that will capture and image from analogue capture

card at
> >intervals and if possible between certain times of day.
> >Security camera connected to analogue input card.
> >Any ideas?
> >Thanks

> Very OT however I asked google exactly that question last year and
> found http://order.conquercam.com/
>
> Its shareware, and I registered it as it did exactly what I wanted

Thanks Jim

neopolaris

I use iVista software that came with my cam but is available separately from
justdeals.com for I think less than $10. Have a look.

neopolaris
news:biiupt$9u1u6$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...