Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Best Kept Secrets

Re: Best Kept Secrets

Thore Schmechtig

> The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors...

(YAWN) They say madmen have remarkable creativity... how about showing
this? At least think up some new paranoid babbling, will you?

--

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises. The following link provides additional information

http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

See also (for her book):

http://www.securitymindless2003.com

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis ((E-Mail Removed))

NiC

I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

NiC

"Thore Schmechtig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bihifr$99t4p$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors...

> (YAWN) They say madmen have remarkable creativity... how about showing
> this? At least think up some new paranoid babbling, will you?
>

> --
>

> (Quote from one who found just the right words)
>
> USENET POST WARNING
> ====================
> The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
> "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging

information,
> to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
> your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
> person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
> advises. The following link provides additional information
>
> http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm
>
> See also (for her book):
>
> http://www.securitymindless2003.com
>
> (End Quote)
>
> Regards
>
> Tocis ((E-Mail Removed))

Me

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:14:25 +0200, "Thore Schmechtig"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
>> here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
>> is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
>> get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

>well, I think you should not thank ME for the nice website... after all
>I'm not the author
>The pity with Debbie is, she obviously doesn't realize at all that she
>writes bullsh*t. A troll may at least react in a logical, if obnoxious,
>way... but for her there's no hope.
>And, to give her the little credit she deserves, not _everything_ she
>writes is wrong - but to find the truth in her lunatic babblings is, I
>guess, only possible for those you know most of it anyway. And though
>she claims otherwise, most of the true things are already common
>knowledge - just because _she_ thinks no one knows does not mean
>that... you know what I mean

About the only thing Debbie knows for sure is that it IS possible for
a "Security Expert" like herself to get her hard drive wiped clean if
she annoys the wrong person often enough.

Michael Thompson

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) splurted...
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:14:25 +0200, "Thore Schmechtig"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >> I'm only new here and basically don't know much about the topics discussed
> >> here (hence my going through old posts) but this website you directed us to
> >> is just hilarious! I'm glad I did go through old posts and that I didn't
> >> get a response from this person in regards to my own question!

> >well, I think you should not thank ME for the nice website... after all
> >I'm not the author
> >The pity with Debbie is, she obviously doesn't realize at all that she
> >writes bullsh*t. A troll may at least react in a logical, if obnoxious,
> >way... but for her there's no hope.
> >And, to give her the little credit she deserves, not _everything_ she
> >writes is wrong - but to find the truth in her lunatic babblings is, I
> >guess, only possible for those you know most of it anyway. And though
> >she claims otherwise, most of the true things are already common
> >knowledge - just because _she_ thinks no one knows does not mean
> >that... you know what I mean

> About the only thing Debbie knows for sure is that it IS possible for
> a "Security Expert" like herself to get her hard drive wiped clean if
> she annoys the wrong person often enough.

Lol too true. See this website for example:

http://belps.freewebsites.com/TheStory.htm

--
Mike