Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Suggestions for Best Security+ Prep Book 2003

Suggestions for Best Security+ Prep Book 2003

Harvey Rothenberg

I am looking for suggestions from persons who have taken the test and felt
that the study material(s) they had read helped them to be able to
successfully pass the exam. I am more of a real hands on learner and
reading text preps me, but doing the task is really what makes the
information stick with me. Here are some suggested books for this study
that I have been told of in the past :

"Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System" By Robert J. Shimonski
"Security+ Exam Guide" ( Testtaker's Guide Series ) By Christopher A.
Crayton
"Security+ Exam Cram 2" ( Exam Cram SYO-101 ) By Kalani Kirk Hausman

or

Some others ??

Thanks ahead of time for your taking time and your advise ...

Lord Shaolin

Harvey Rothenberg <(E-Mail Removed)> randomly produced:

:: I am looking for suggestions from persons who have taken the test
:: and felt that the study material(s) they had read helped them to be
:: able to successfully pass the exam. I am more of a real hands on
:: learner and reading text preps me, but doing the task is really
:: what makes the information stick with me. Here are some suggested
:: books for this study that I have been told of in the past :
::
:: "Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System" By Robert J.
:: Shimonski "Security+ Exam Guide" ( Testtaker's Guide Series ) By
:: Christopher A. Crayton
:: "Security+ Exam Cram 2" ( Exam Cram SYO-101 ) By Kalani Kirk
:: Hausman
::
:: or
::
:: Some others ??
::
:: Thanks ahead of time for your taking time and your advise ...

Gonna be reviewing a couple of these shortly.

I'm on Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System, looks good after a
cursory glance.

Keep an eye on http://reviews.security-forums.com

Both should be up within the next month or so, cheers!

ST

--

..: http://www.security-forums.com :.

Share your knowledge
It's a way to achieve
Immortality.

NetEng

I used
with the associated lab manual. I also have them for sale. Email me if your
interested.

"Harvey Rothenberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for suggestions from persons who have taken the test and

felt
> that the study material(s) they had read helped them to be able to
> successfully pass the exam. I am more of a real hands on learner and
> reading text preps me, but doing the task is really what makes the
> information stick with me. Here are some suggested books for this study
> that I have been told of in the past :
>
> "Security+ Study Guide and DVD Training System" By Robert J. Shimonski
> "Security+ Exam Guide" ( Testtaker's Guide Series ) By Christopher A.
> Crayton
> "Security+ Exam Cram 2" ( Exam Cram SYO-101 ) By Kalani Kirk Hausman
>
> or
>
> Some others ??
>
> Thanks ahead of time for your taking time and your advise ...

a question on an ap prep book Eileen Java 2 09-07-2008 03:17 PM
Good prep book Wild Duck A+ Certification 3 08-06-2007 05:47 PM
70-291 Prep Suggestions That Guy MCSA 8 07-25-2006 12:25 AM
Exchange 2003 (70-284) recommended exam prep software, books, etc =?Utf-8?B?RG9uc2tp?= MCSE 13 03-04-2005 08:26 PM
Help esk Suggestions - Best Practices, Tool, ideas, suggestions, etc JohnNews Computer Support 3 06-23-2003 11:20 PM

Advertisments