Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Sign To Look For If Your Computer Is Ferreted

Re: Sign To Look For If Your Computer Is Ferreted

Don Kelloway

"TrackerWhacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Copyright 2003 by TrackerWhacker. All ferrets reserved. Printed in

the
> United Banana Republic of America. Except as permitted under the

Cruelty
> to Ferrets Act of 1776, no part of this drivel may be reproduced or
> distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or
> retrieval system, except as shredded ferret litter, without the prior
> written permission of the publisher.

snipped

> Interested in purchasing my book named "Zen and the Art of Ferret

Keeping"
> don't, if you value your sanity visit:
> www.securityminds2003.com
>
> It will teach you absolutely nothing about Windows, the Internet and

Hacking
> but it will give you a good laugh.
>
> TrackerWhacker

Well done, but note that it should be
http://www.securitymindless2003.com/

Tracker

Mike wrote:

> "Don Kelloway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mPtZa.6404$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > "TrackerWhacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > > www.securityminds2003.com

> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again

Thanks for the heads up, it must have eaten and swallowed the ferrets
yesterday.

Tracker

Mike

"Don Kelloway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mPtZa.6404$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> "TrackerWhacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > www.securityminds2003.com

Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again

Thore Schmechtig

> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again

Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her!

Thund3rstruck

Thore Schmechtig Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <bhac30$uuuun$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:

>> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it
>> again

> Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
> Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her!

Nevah underestimate the powah of the Malicious Hacker Ferret!
BWWWWahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!

NOI

John E. Carty

"Thund3rstruck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f38c160$0$52156$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thore Schmechtig Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
> proclaimed in <bhac30$uuuun$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:
>
> >> Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it
> >> again

> > Oh no, in Loki's name - that can only be one more sure sign that
> > Malicious Hackers (TM) are after her!

> Nevah underestimate the powah of the Malicious Hacker Ferret!
> BWWWWahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
> NOI

Go ferrets!

Harri Mellin

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you see this page it means:
>
> 1) hosting for this domain is not configured
> or
> 2) the daylight saving time clock has been disabled

3) my dog ate it

=)

Swedish Webcams http://zap.to/webcams

Mike

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Mike wrote:
>
> > "Don Kelloway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:mPtZa.6404$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > > "TrackerWhacker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news(E-Mail Removed). ..

> > Tried visiting the link recently? The ferrets have been at it again

> Thanks for the heads up, it must have eaten and swallowed the ferrets
> yesterday.

Oh my god! It ate the ferrets??????

Why are you still using Windows 95 anyway?

Thund3rstruck

FromTheRafters Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> If you see this page it means:
>
> 1) hosting for this domain is not configured
> or
> 2) the daylight saving time clock has been disabled

3) the server's rebooting on it's own.

4) a VPN was installed by a Malicious Ferrett!

<G>

NOI