Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

optikl

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bh9sqf$qrd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> And I almost forgot, the best way to keep your information off the
> internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and
> request that your real name, birthdate, and ss# be removed from
> their records.

Your posts really make my mornings. It must be a blessing to not ever have
to worry that what you write may not make any sense at all.

Harri Mellin

In article <bha86u$hoj$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What's the ISBN number please?

it doesn't have one! it's home made cdrom

Swedish Webcams http://zap.to/webcams

Jim Watt

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:24:21 +0100, "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks for the laugh and let's show the world how successful my book is.

>What's the ISBN number please?

Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

Zarggg

Just Plain Insane

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:32:37 GMT I replied to "Zarggg"
<(E-Mail Removed)> on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.computer.security

>On 12 Aug 03 01:11, Tracker wrote:
>
>| And I almost forgot, the best way to keep your information off the
>| internet is to send a message to every email address ever known and
>| request that your real name, birthdate, and ss# be removed from
>| their records.
>|

>Okay, before I thought you were serious. Now I know you're either joking or
>insane. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows this neither (A) is
>effective or (B) makes any kind of logical sense. Anyone who intends to misuse
>this information will lie and say they disposed of it, and the rest of the
>world will go "WTF?" or whatever the equivalent in their dialect is.

AFAIK, that was someone flaming the dumbass.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome

10 digital compact camera newbie mistakes...and how to avoid them newcamz.blogspot.com Digital Photography 5 08-08-2006 08:34 AM
Spelling mistakes! KraftDiner Python 54 01-13-2006 08:01 AM
OT: Website gaffs and mistakes JDS HTML 0 07-11-2005 07:19 PM
INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID - OT to Crapper Tracker Computer Security 3 08-13-2003 07:59 AM
mistakes?? cherry C++ 2 08-04-2003 05:49 PM

Advertisments