Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

Frode

Stephen K. Gielda

says...
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:11:36 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> [Schnippage]
> J. Anything said by Tracker, The Trackers, Debbie, Archangel, or
> certain other whackos on the internet/usenet should be taken as one
> takes castor oil - sparingly ... avoided if at all possible.

It should be further extrapolated:

"Anything said on the Internet/Usenet should be taken with a grain of
salt"

/steve
--
6 cyls, 6 carbs, 6 pipes, wifi, Internet access, the open road is my
office... http://www.cotse.net/users/steve/myoffice.jpg

No one gives you more control over your e-mail than we do!
http://www.cotse.net/servicedetails.html

Thund3rstruck

Stephen K. Gielda Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> It should be further extrapolated:
>
> "Anything said on the Internet/Usenet should be taken with a grain
> of salt"

Agreed, Steve. BTW, nice ride (Your sig link)

NOI

Lu Tze

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This babe has invented well and there is no reason to work. Sorry if your
> jealous of my knowledge and skills.
>
> Tracker
> Beefs Fiancee'
>

> Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
> Minds" visit:
> www.securityminds2003.com
> It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking
>
> To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
> http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm
>
> --

***I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
perceive me.***

This term would suggest that she has been seeing or is being seen by a
psychologist. The psychologist has used this term in his/her dealings with
Debbie and she has latched onto it as a snappy excuse for her mental state.
I doubt very much, that from the context in which she uses the term, she is
fully conversant with the full implications of what she states.
She actually craves recognition but has no abilities or skills either social
or intellectual to achieve her aims.
She is a sad,lonely person of low intellect and if her delusions ever became
self evident then she would feel so humiliated she would be left with only
one way out.
She has to cling to here delusional ramblings else she would fail to
function at all.
The future for Debbie can go in only one of two ways.
Incarceration in an institution.
Self harm.
A cure for her is most unlikely.

Lu Tze

Whale Oil Beef Hooked.

Jeff Cochran

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:11:36 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>A. Paying attention to anything you read in this thread.
>B. Buying the book advertised in this thread.

Cap

Wefare and all those $5 blowjobs to winos, and ****ed-up old, ex-con bikers
keep Debbie in crack change very well.

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> |{evin wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 03:11:36 +0400, Tracker
> > <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > <snip a bunch of rubbish>
> >
> > Debbie... You do realize that if you ever decide to try to get a job
> > your potential employer is going to have a field day with all the crap
> > associated with YOUR name.

> This babe has invented well and there is no reason to work. Sorry if your
> jealous of my knowledge and skills.
>
> Tracker
> Beefs Fiancee'
>
> I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
> perceive me.
>
> Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
> Minds" visit:
> www.securityminds2003.com
> It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking
>
> To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
> http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm

Cap

The "ear condom". She's grown tired of Beef slapping her upside the head
because she can't hear him whining for his Milwaukee's Best after he ear
****s her. Only hole she has that hasn't been thourouly reamed.

"|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> The correct word is " you're " and no, I'm not jealous of your your
> hallucinations (the things you refer to as 'knowledge' and 'skills').
>
> I'm curious to know what it is you've invented though, do give more
> details.

Tracker

Thanks for the laugh and let's show the world how successful my book is.

Tracker

Mike

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the laugh and let's show the world how successful my book is.

What's the ISBN number please?

Stephen K. Gielda

In article <3f37738a$0$52120$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed)emove says...
> Stephen K. Gielda Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
> proclaimed in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> > It should be further extrapolated:
> >
> > "Anything said on the Internet/Usenet should be taken with a grain
> > of salt"

> Agreed, Steve. BTW, nice ride (Your sig link)

Thanks, if I'm not online I am on that...well, considering that also has
Internet access, frequently it's both

/steve
--
6 cyls, 6 carbs, 6 pipes, wifi, Internet access, the open road is my
office... http://www.cotse.net/users/steve/myoffice.jpg

No one gives you more control over your e-mail than we do!
http://www.cotse.net/servicedetails.html

10 digital compact camera newbie mistakes...and how to avoid them newcamz.blogspot.com Digital Photography 5 08-08-2006 08:34 AM
Spelling mistakes! KraftDiner Python 54 01-13-2006 08:01 AM
OT: Website gaffs and mistakes JDS HTML 0 07-11-2005 07:19 PM
INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID - OT to Crapper Tracker Computer Security 3 08-13-2003 07:59 AM
mistakes?? cherry C++ 2 08-04-2003 05:49 PM

Advertisments