Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > CISSP & TESTKING

CISSP & TESTKING

NetEng

I think I'm ready to tckle this test and was wondering if anyone has used
testking for final preperation and how rate the product. thanks.

neteng

AC

I took the Intense School (boot camp) with Shon Harris.

http://www.intenseschool.com/bootcam...issp/?bc=cissp

She was great, but the course was tough.

AC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...