Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Webramp Entre??

Webramp Entre??

Frank Murphy

Hi,

I have recently done some work for a N.P.O. using a Webramp Entre.
With Webramp being gone.

Can someone point me to the last known updated firmware to prevent
Denial Of Service attacks.
Or email it if you got it.

Frank

ghostmagic

Webramp was an OEM'd version of SonicWALL's first generation firewall products.
They do not provide support for the Webramp product line, but I *think* you can
trade it in for SonicWALL via their sales folks.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:44:45 +0100, Frank Murphy <(E-Mail Removed)> declared:

>Hi,
>
>I have recently done some work for a N.P.O. using a Webramp Entre.
>With Webramp being gone.
>
>Can someone point me to the last known updated firmware to prevent
>Denial Of Service attacks.
>Or email it if you got it.
>

>Frank

~ ghostmagic ~ challenge yourself