Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > WIll this email get actioned?

WIll this email get actioned?

CaljamScott

Dear Computer Security Posters,

I'm asking your advice and opinions on if this particular genius of an email
is going to be actioned by CS. I've already forwarded it back to the CS ISP.

Notice senders' aspersions to "crimes against teenage boys" and the "grass
and lawnmower" analogy.

The sender has a reputation for using alarming emails to browbeat down on
people.

Thank you all for your advice on this matter.

Scott

--ABUSIVE EMAIL--