Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: PC based baby alarm system

Re: PC based baby alarm system

sponge

"Yang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3efd1950@news.012.net.il>...
> Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system?
>
> Yang

Look, stop spamming this all over USENET. It doesn't take a genius to
have noticed that, in your previous thread, the original question and
the convenient reply have the SAME nntp-posting-host!

Look, I haven't reported you or your site as spam, and I don't advise
others to, simply because it may actually be a legitimate, potentially
useful product that *could* save a baby from SIDS. But be legit. Pay
for advertisement, or get in the search engines, maybe become a
legitimate, participating member in some of the health or
home-automation newsgroups and forums, and then maybe you can credibly
pitch your product. I admit it has potential (ASSUMING it works
anything like you say it does) and, if so, I wish you the best of
luck. However, if you are offering a legitimate product, do you really
want it to be perceived the same way people perceive, say, Evidence
Eliminator? Uh, trust me, you don't.

Good luck and stay honest.

Sponge
Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source