Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > PC based baby alarm system

PC based baby alarm system

Yang

Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system?

Yang

Scott Millington

>Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system?

Every time my son hammers on the screen, pulls out the plugs or uses
indelible marker on the desk, keyboard and ergonomic chair I scream???

You mean *that* kind of alarm??

Scott