Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > desktop surveillance

desktop surveillance

Jepe

I use Omniquad, and with simple keyboardstrokes call up the profile editor
(which shows me also the log)
how can I test under WindowsXP if a surveillance prog has been set up on
computer?
thanks
jepe

Colonel Flagg

In article <bdjs7q$5v8$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> I use Omniquad, and with simple keyboardstrokes call up the profile editor
> (which shows me also the log)
> how can I test under WindowsXP if a surveillance prog has been set up on
> computer?
> thanks
> jepe

spybot

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Privacy at a click:
http://www.cotse.net

Wanna ask a question in Usenet?

Everything about Usenet answered:
http://www.internetwarzone.org/answers.html

America WILL NOT forget 9-11-01

Looking for PC based home surveillance system Daniel Computer Support 6 04-14-2005 01:21 PM
surveillance Ayrton Java 0 01-03-2005 10:39 AM
program surveillance Anto Java 13 10-08-2004 06:19 AM
program surveillance Anto ASP .Net 2 10-06-2004 03:33 PM
program surveillance Anto ASP .Net 0 10-06-2004 09:56 AM

Advertisments