Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > hahahahahaha.. what is it?...lol..I dunnnonnononon

hahahahahaha.. what is it?...lol..I dunnnonnononon

Golly

hahahahahahahaha. Found this this morning. This guy is nuts. Probably
nuttier than ladin.... He has made this online um well I dunno what you'd
call it. Cult seems like a good word.......... Have a look. If You can
explain it you are a better man than I..

http://www.pingcreations.com

Here is an extract if you can face it......lol

peace and be well.......

Samuel J Farterskid founded the "Church Of The
Mighty Bunghole" in the year 1527. Samuel was
a simple carpenter, he didn't support religion and
certainly didn't wipe his bottom or flush the chain.
Late one evening Samuel was sitting on the poo
container reading his copy of the daily turnip when
suddenly he heard a tapping noise that seemed to
be coming from outside. He nipped off the hanging
log, pulled his crispy pants up and went to investigate.
The stars outside were shining, but something was odd.
There was stillness in the air and a smell so disgusting
that it could take the enamel off of your teeth. Samuel
held his nose tightly and looked into the night sky.

Out of nowhere what seemed like a huge pair of buttocks
the size of Spain emerged just to the left of the moon. All
of the stars disappeared. It was the arrival of "The Great
Bunghole In The Sky". Samuel froze in fear as the huge
bottom cheeks filled the sky. Then they spoke. This is what
they told him:

"Samuel J Farterskid, I am your new lord and master The
Great Bunghole In The Sky and I command you to do my
bidding. I have noticed that people have become far too
hygienic for their own good. I have noticed the creation
of the dreaded toilet and I have noticed people washing
their underwear". His voice turned into a roar. "It has to stop".
Samuel filled his pants in fear. The Bunghole continued.
"I want you to spread the gospel of The Mighty Bunghole.
I made this world out of a ball of **** from my own anus
and I do not want to see it ruined by sinners and bottom wipers.
You will help me put a stop to this". The Mighty Bunghole
opened his crack to full capacity and with a little squeaky fart
two tablets of poo popped out of his rectum. "These are the
Ten Commandments. I expect them to be obeyed by all".
Then he vanished in a puff of whiff juice.

Samuel was a wise man. He got to work creating
"The Church Of The Mighty Bunghole". At first
he had problems finding a building that did not contain
toilets. In the end he built his own church in a little town
called Borehamwood on the outskirts of London.

These days The Church Of The Mighty Bunghole thrives.
We have over four million members' worldwide. We recently
moved the church from Borehamwood. It is now situated in
the beautiful Devonshire countryside and funds are currently
being raised to found our church in the United States.

---

Dave Korn

"Golly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OBWKa.13756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hahahahahahahaha. Found this this morning. This guy is nuts. Probably
> nuttier than ladin.... He has made this online um well I dunno what you'd
> call it. Cult seems like a good word.......... Have a look. If You can
> explain it you are a better man than I..

I'll have a go.....

> Samuel J Farterskid founded the "Church Of The
> Mighty Bunghole" in the year 1527.

Ah yes. That'll be "humour". Surprised you haven't heard of it.

DaveK
--
moderator of
alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.mis c.moderated.meow