Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Recommended Privacy Software

Re: Recommended Privacy Software

toro

Clive wrote:

> I'm new to privacy software and would be grateful of any to try or avoid.
>
> I'm currently trying History Kill, Internet Privacy Pro 2.0 and Windows &
> Internet Cleaner Pro.
>
> I'm edging towards History Kill (as it seems best out of the box).
>
> Any other recommendations?

When I had Windows on my HD, I was using Tracks Eraser 3.05. It was a
freeware version which I had found on a magazine CD. It was extremely
powerful, erasing all history/urls/cache from M$/Netscape browsers and all
temporary files including the contents from the .dat files.
You should find it in Tucows or WebAttack.

\_______torowbm AT /__ / ACK and thou_______/
\_____otenet DOT / / shall receive_____/
\_____gr /_/ RLU#306453_____/