Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Relevant links for newbies and everyone else who is interested[LONG]

Re: Relevant links for newbies and everyone else who is interested[LONG]

kyra

Shaolin, (Sorry for the cross post, i wasnt sure which group Lord
Shaolin was 'in' to read this

I hope you dont mind, but I added most of those to my site - well the
database of links on there.

I ran across a few you might want to know about..

I could not get
Default logins for all sorts of devices
http://www.mksecure.com/defpw/. to pull up at all.

Hack me http://members.home.nl/pim/hackme/ (i dont know what language
that is in, but I dont think it is there anymore)

Hack3r http://www.hack3r.com/. tends to lean tword Roothack.org for
any wargames unless i am reading it wrong

http://www.pulltheplug.com/ seems not to be online for hacking -
11/24/02 All Wargames are OFFLINE for now. (still? - disclaimer and
about us are the only 2 links i can get to work and they are not found)

I dont know of anymore offhand, those are just the ones i remember. If
you can use any links on my stie that you dont already have, you are
more than welcome too, but i think you about covered them all.. still,
youre welcome to look

my site - http://aleeya.net
links - http://aleeya.net/modules.php?name=Web_Links

im in the process of adding more and more.. theres about 290 up there now.