Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Daniel Billingsley

Hey, I'm famous! My post is right there near the top of the page. Woo hoo!

BTW, it's d-r-i-v-E-l, not d-r-i-v-A-l. Kind of ironic to have a site like
that with a glaring spelling error right at the top.

> > http://www.securitymindless2003.com

Cap

Tell me the subtlety of the humor didn't go over your head?
:shaking head sadly:
I am so sorry...

"Daniel Billingsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, I'm famous! My post is right there near the top of the page. Woo

hoo!

> BTW, it's d-r-i-v-E-l, not d-r-i-v-A-l. Kind of ironic to have a site

like
> that with a glaring spelling error right at the top.
>
> > > http://www.securitymindless2003.com

Cap

Of course you also thought that Debbie was some sort of 'cyber-hoax/
conspiricy' as short a time as a month ago.

You'll come around in time.

"Cap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tell me the subtlety of the humor didn't go over your head?
> :shaking head sadly:
> I am so sorry...
>
> "Daniel Billingsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey, I'm famous! My post is right there near the top of the page. Woo

> hoo!
> >
> > BTW, it's d-r-i-v-E-l, not d-r-i-v-A-l. Kind of ironic to have a site

> like
> > that with a glaring spelling error right at the top.

Daniel Billingsley

If it was intentional it's not a very good joke IMO. If you had said
"Debbie's sekuraty" it would have been a pun referencing her misinformation,
but misspelling YOUR site title doesn't do the same. In other words,
"drivel" is YOUR title of an allegedly ACCURATE representation of her
misinformation, not a word she used about herself or an example of her
errors. Well, that's my opinion anyway, for whatever it's worth.

Yes, if it weren't for the fact that people have apparently met her in
person it still looks to me like a big joke - her posts are just that out
there (and somewhat different that just normal craziness). But I'll take
them/you at your word and just wish that she would get back on her
medications and leave us alone.

"Cap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tell me the subtlety of the humor didn't go over your head?
> :shaking head sadly:
> I am so sorry...
>
> "Daniel Billingsley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey, I'm famous! My post is right there near the top of the page. Woo

> hoo!
> >
> > BTW, it's d-r-i-v-E-l, not d-r-i-v-A-l. Kind of ironic to have a site

> like
> > that with a glaring spelling error right at the top.

FromTheRafters

"Cap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> **** ya if ya don't get a joke.

Are you *still* trying to convince everyone that your misspelling
of "drivel" was done on porpoise? Come on now! Nobody is
that gullible, especially in these security related groups.

FromTheRafters

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Someone named "FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> Proclaimed on Tue,
> 24 Jun 2003 17:08:06 -0400,
>
> >BTW ~ "gullible" isn't even a real word <look it up in the dictionary>

> gul·li·ble
> adj.
> Easily deceived or duped.
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gullible

You actually looked it up?

Hahahahaha....

Sheesh, where do these people come from?

G. Morgan

Someone named "FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> Proclaimed on Tue,
24 Jun 2003 17:08:06 -0400,

>BTW ~ "gullible" isn't even a real word <look it up in the dictionary>

gul·li·ble
adj.
Easily deceived or duped.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gullible

owl

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:08:06 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>

>BTW ~ "gullible" isn't even a real word <look it up in the dictionary>

Batboy, you are so silly. Haven't you ever heard of Gullible's
Travels by Jonathan Swift.

Geez.

Shane

It's a contraction of 'Drive's everyone up the wall', isn't it? With an L
missing off the end.

Shane

****
> about that once or twice)? Do you see what I'm getting at, or do you need

it
> 'spelled' out?
>
> How thick are you? No, I don't mean your pencil dick...
>
> "FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Are you *still* trying to convince everyone that your misspelling
> > of "drivel" was done on porpoise? Come on now! Nobody is
> > that gullible, especially in these security related groups.

---

Cap

heh

news:bdaqib$r8950$(E-Mail Removed)...