Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Peter M

"FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lars M. Hansen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:03:33 -0400, FromTheRafters spoketh
> >

> > >"Tracker" <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > >Wouldn't the "best kept" ones be the ones that nobody else
> > >knows about yet?
> > >

> > But she knows them. Her psychic ferrets are in telepathic contact with
> > all the hackers in her computer, telling her all their "best kept"
> > secrets...

> To hell wit' the book then <cancels order>, where can I get me
> some o' them telepathetic psychoferrets?

As soon as Debbie and Beef breed. I'm sure then they'll have some psycho's,
errrrr, ferrets to sell.