Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > VRO file

VRO file

tingxing@gmail.com

Hello,

Is recording date / time information saved in VRO file?

I made a DVD disk with hadcam. I saved the .VRO file
to harddisk. When I play the file using DVD player software, no
date,time
information can be found.

Thanks in advance.

Ting

root

> Hello,
>
> Is recording date / time information saved in VRO file?
>
> I made a DVD disk with hadcam. I saved the .VRO file
> to harddisk. When I play the file using DVD player software, no
> date,time
> information can be found.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ting

That information and more is stored in the .IFO file.

tingxing@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Successful playing of the VRO file requires special player?
I use ULead Player 2.0, and found that different from VTS files, there
are no
date displayed on screen, neither on chapter menus.

Losing of recording date information is harrassing.

Ting