Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best source for slimline dvd cases?

Best source for slimline dvd cases?

Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?

TIA

--
My DVD collection:
http://www.geocities.com/nmzdfilms/dvdlibrary.html

Noise is a byproduct of inefficiency.

Derek Janssen

Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby wrote:
> Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
> U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?

Your local Staples - 20 Double-Slims for $14.95+tax--
Or singles at your local Target, if you want those too.

....They're a little more common now than they were two years ago.

Derek Janssen

BR549

"Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
> U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?
>
> TIA
>
> --
> My DVD collection:
> http://www.geocities.com/nmzdfilms/dvdlibrary.html
>
> Noise is a byproduct of inefficiency.

I agree with Derek about Staples but I would wait for a sale. Last time I
purchased some there I got them for about $.15 each.

Impmon

On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:04:40 -0400, Derek Janssen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Your local Staples - 20 Double-Slims for $14.95+tax--
>Or singles at your local Target, if you want those too.
>
>...They're a little more common now than they were two years ago.

or try eBay for large lot, sometimes they are cheap. Do make sure you
check the s&h as some seller would try to minimize eBay fees by
putting most of the cost in s&h.

ie set of 100 silmline cases for $0.01 plus $14.99 s&h is about the
same as $10 auction plus $5 shipping.
Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

Eaton Wings

(E-Mail Removed) (Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby) wrote in news:21563-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
> U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?
>
> TIA

This place is great!
http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml

Jerry V

I prefer www.rima.com as my source

"Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
> U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?
>
> TIA
>
> --
> My DVD collection: