Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A few questions

A few questions

kpg

As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a
> good laugh. Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on
> your own don't even waste your time on the MCSE.

I sense a great disturbance on the Dark Side.

JaR

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news2Ngg.16420$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com:

> I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
> Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't
> even waste your time on the MCSE.

Scuse me, but I think I'm gonna stroll over to Google News. I think it's
likely I'll find a picture of Bush and Bin Laden discussing globalization
over a nice cuppa tea.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

FrisbeeŽ

> As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a
>> good laugh. Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on
>> your own don't even waste your time on the MCSE.

> I sense a great disturbance on the Dark Side.

It's more likely that burrito you had for lunch.

Cerebrus

Thus spake kpg :

> Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!

Does what ?? The flight booking or the exam taking ?

<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
> Thus spake kpg :
>

>> Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!

> Does what ?? The flight booking or the exam taking ?

Both, just like they provide 100% actual 3x@m questions, they also provide 100%
actual flight programs
--
BD
MCNGP #00110011

Tina Morgan Jones

You people in the MCNGP are a bunch of children and it's about time you all
grew Mr Lowdes.

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news2Ngg.16420$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
> Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't
> even waste your time on the MCSE.
>
> "Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>>
>> How many exams do I need?
>> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
>> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
>> Where do I have to take these exams?
>>
>> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Tina Morgan Jones

I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well thanks!.

Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was with me,
he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly little boy.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>>
>> How many exams do I need?
>> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
>> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
>> Where do I have to take these exams?
>>
>> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

> Okay, so let me get this straight.
>
> You're asking the same questions thousands of lamers before you have
> asked, said lamers who had not bothered to even read the newsgroup before
> posting these question, and so obviously you HAVE read the newsgroup
> before posting, because you obviously know OF the MCNGP, yet you're still
> too stupid to know these questions have been asked and answered a thousand
> times...
>
> I don't even need to ask, U R naught hawt.
>
> No GIFS, thank yew.

lowdes

Yes Mr Lowdes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna hook up Tina Morgan Jones, sounds sexy baby!

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You people in the MCNGP are a bunch of children and it's about time you
> all grew Mr Lowdes.
>
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news2Ngg.16420$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>>I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
>> Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't
>> even waste your time on the MCSE.
>>
>> "Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>>>
>>> How many exams do I need?
>>> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
>>> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
>>> Where do I have to take these exams?
>>>
>>> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

<< While I was at work, Tina Morgan Jones spurted out:
> I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well
> thanks!.

You still don't get it! It's not that we can't, it's that we WON'T. Spend some
time and do your own homework, don't expect others to do it for you.

> Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was
> with me, he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly
> little boy.

BWAHAHAH!!!! What's your husband going to do? And just how would he go about
doing it?

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Tina Morgan Jones assaulted us with:
> I asked some simple questions, yet you cannot answer them, well
> thanks!.

That could have been answered with your own simple research.

> Oh yes, I'd like to see you ask me if I'm "hawt" if my husband was
> with me, he'd sure as hell take you down a peg or two you silly
> little boy.

OMG! Why do you need your husband to do your dirty work? Please, if you are
going to be a woman in this field you better learn to defend your own honor.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2