Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A few questions

A few questions

Tina Morgan Jones

Hi,

I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.

How many exams do I need?
Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
Where do I have to take these exams?

Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Grep

http://microsoft.com/training

> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?

I might be crazy here, but I would say the easiest ones are going to be the
ones where you know the material.

> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?

http://microsoft.com/training

> Where do I have to take these exams?

http://microsoft.com/training

> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

I'm not MCNGP.

Grep

FrisbeeŽ

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>
> How many exams do I need?
> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
> Where do I have to take these exams?
>
> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Okay, so let me get this straight.

You're asking the same questions thousands of lamers before you have asked,
said lamers who had not bothered to even read the newsgroup before posting
these question, and so obviously you HAVE read the newsgroup before posting,
because you obviously know OF the MCNGP, yet you're still too stupid to know
these questions have been asked and answered a thousand times...

I don't even need to ask, U R naught hawt.

No GIFS, thank yew.

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Alright, who left the Troll Cage open again?

> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Why's that? Because you know we'll give you an answer you don't want to hear?
Something like:

If you spent a little time reading the information on the Microsoft website, you
would have had all of your answers.

OR

I can't believe you actually wasted the time to type "Thanks, and please, the
MCNGP need not reply." instead of just opening your browser and typing
"microsoft.com", then in the search bar that the provide on ALL of their pages
typing "Exams". LMAO...what did you think we were gonna do, just ignore it? I
hope I haven't lost you...and I hope you read the entire reply, because you
might learn something.

What you don't quite understand about us, or this newsgroup, is that we answer
questions that deserve answers. Questions like...

How many exams do I need?
Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
Where do I have to take these exams?

....are just asking to be made fun of because they can all be answered by
spending a minimal amount of time on the Microsoft website. Because you are
asking such feebleminded questions, we all know that you have spent exactly ZERO
minutes looking for the answers to those questions. Now, why is it that you can
expect people to answer YOUR questions, but you can't spend any time looking
them up for yourself? Are you too busy? Had a long difficult day? Is it too much
work for you?

Or is it that you just think you're smarter than everyone else on this planet
and that nobody on this ghodforsaken earth has ever asked a question like that?

If you're going to get into a field that requires research, then start now.
Don't let others do it for you. Those are questions you need to ask (and answer)
yourself. Once you've asked yourself questions that you cannot answer, then we
will be Overwhelmingly Glad to help. We understand that not everything is easy
to find and we've all asked for a little help in finding things, but you need to
spend the time at least trying to figure this stuff out for yourself.

I suggest setting http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx as your
homepage for a while and reading a page a day.

> How many exams do I need?

All of them! for a list of them:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?

Depends on what YOU know and don't know. Sounds like you DON'T know alot more
than you do, so I would say None of them, but start with the basics.

> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?

Yes, they must be taken in order. Starting with #00-001.

> Where do I have to take these exams?

They must all be taken in India. If you take them anywhere else, they are no
good. But you must book your flight at least 1 year in advance because of the
demand.

HTH
HAND
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

Cerebrus

Without a moment's thought, Tina Morgan Jones asked :

Q. How many exams do I need?
Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#before

Q. Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#before

Q. Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#before

Q. Where do I have to take these exams?
Ans. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ns.html#before

Q. Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.
Ans. Me != MCNGP. FYI, there are other intelligent people on this
planet, besides the MCNGP. And any intelligent person would give you
such a reply only. Because you are decidedly NOT intelligent. And BTW,
the link is http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-....html#courtesy

Thanks to BD for showing me this brilliant compilation on Netiquette.
So I can lend a hand in educating the lesser mortals.

lowdes

I would like the MCNGP to respond to this, I need a good laugh.
Tina, if you are stupid and can't find these answers on your own don't even
waste your time on the MCSE.

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>
> How many exams do I need?
> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
> Where do I have to take these exams?
>
> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

<snip>
> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Man, that is like waving a red cape in front of a bull, isn't it?

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

LnkWizard2

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to go for my MCSE, so I have few simple questions.
>
> How many exams do I need?
> Which are the easiest exams to take and pass?
> Do I have to take the exams in any specific order?
> Where do I have to take these exams?
>
> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

Why, don't you like us? Or could it be you're afraid
to see what kind of scathing replies would come back
to one asking such elementary questions. If you had
put forth even 1/5 of the effort in looking up the
information for yourself as you did in writing and
sending this sillya$$ post you could have avoided
all the responses.

But then again, maybe you are the type that enjoys
getting abused. Are you masochistic, or do you like
baiting others and then getting all bent out of shape
when you get the replies that will inevitably follow.

Here's another possibility, maybe you are just trolling
because you are an attention seeker who wants any
kind of recognition, be it negative or positive. You're
doing this to make your wizened little soul feel
justified in its existence.

Please let us know, we are a curious group by nature.

Lnkwizard2, MCNGP 2^5

JaR

"Tina Morgan Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks, and please, the MCNGP need not reply.

*peers closely at shiny hook and sniffs stinky bait*

*shakes head in disgust and swims placidly away*

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

kpg

>> Where do I have to take these exams?

> They must all be taken in India. If you take them anywhere else, they
> are no good. But you must book your flight at least 1 year in advance
> because of the demand.

Hey, what luck...I know a guy in India that does this!