Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > I cannot set up to connect to home network

I cannot set up to connect to home network

=?Utf-8?B?U3ZhbmRpc2Vs?=

We have one main computer using Winxp that has networking to 2 other laptops.
When I try to set up to connect to the network I have problem. I am not
understanding how to do it. I can get to the page titled "Give this computer
a description and name" . I have tried putting my computer description and
name on the form and finishing but I do not get a connection. Then I have
tried putting in the main computer description and name in but I get a
warning that there is already a computer with that name and information

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks