Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hats off to Peter Bromberg

Hats off to Peter Bromberg

saywhat

Hi Pete:

Many thanks for your recent article on eggheadcafe.com re: my question.
Your solution (as well as the 'other' pete's) worked great.

Yeah, it's strange that an XML control can't use a URL as a source 'out of
the box'. Perhaps someone will create a new control, akin to the
RSSDataSource control that's available that can do it.

Thanks again!!!

BW

saywhat

LOL And thanks for strightening out the "voila" thing. I couldn't
countenance the whole "walla" thing (it actually tokk me a bit to figure out
what it meant!), although here in USA there is a Walla Walla, Washington -
ostensibly populated by bad french spellers... and thanks for the code for
the control!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BW