Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird ~ Checking for new mail

Thunderbird ~ Checking for new mail

Redvee

Just made the change from OE to TB. In OE I can specify the time period
at which it checks for new mail. How do I do this in TB?

Nigel Stapley

Redvee wrote:
> Just made the change from OE to TB. In OE I can specify the time period
> at which it checks for new mail. How do I do this in TB?

Tools > Account Settings > <name of account> > Server Settings > Check
for new messages every <foo> minutes.

--
Regards

Nigel Stapley

www.judgemental.plus.com

<reply-to will bounce>

Redvee

"Nigel Stapley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4482c9eb$0$30377$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Redvee wrote:
>> Just made the change from OE to TB. In OE I can specify the time period
>> at which it checks for new mail. How do I do this in TB?

> Tools > Account Settings > <name of account> > Server Settings > Check for
> new messages every <foo> minutes.
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Nigel Stapley
>
> www.judgemental.plus.com
>
> <reply-to will bounce>

Yup, found out after spending twn minutes playing with TB.

Cheers