Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > We got 'dugg'

We got 'dugg'

Steve

Somebody 'dugg' my site, www.networking-forum.com:

http://digg.com/hardware/Free_Networking_Forum_

Hopefully the link works since it has a trailing underscore...I would
appreciate it if any of you who read digg.com would 'digg' the site as well.
I'd love to see what happens if the site makes the digg.com front page.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Steve,

The link works great.

Your superb Networking-Forum.com has a direct link from our Highly
Recommended Cisco Related Forums:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-techn...tm#RECOMMENDED

Furthermore Steve, congratulations on your excellent Home Networking
Forum:

http://www.networking-forum.com/inde...59ebffd53fb8fe

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments