Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Bookmarks

Firefox Bookmarks

Barry Karas

3/Jun/2006 11:54

Suddenly, my Firefox Bookmarks (Favorites in Windows Explorer) only go from
A to C. How can I make them go further?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

gwtc

Barry Karas wrote:

> 3/Jun/2006 11:54
>
> Suddenly, my Firefox Bookmarks (Favorites in Windows Explorer) only go from
> A to C. How can I make them go further?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

what do you mean they only go from A to C? Where are you looking?
Are you looking in the Bookmark Manager?

--
Interesting Modern Philosophies: Never put both feet in your mouth at
the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Ralph Fox

On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:41:27 -0400, in message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Barry Karas wrote:

> 3/Jun/2006 11:54
>
> Suddenly, my Firefox Bookmarks (Favorites in Windows Explorer) only go from
> A to C. How can I make them go further?

Assuming the problem is caused by Firefox only partly saving a
new bookmarks.html file, and assuming your Firefox is not older
than version 1.5, then:
Look in the "bookmarkbackups" sub-directory of your user profile
directory for a backup copy of your bookmarks.html file.

User profile directory locations -- http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

--
Cheers,
Ralph