Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Regarding MCAD,MCSD

Regarding MCAD,MCSD

=?Utf-8?B?bXVydGh5?=

Which Certification is suitale (mcad,mcsd) for mca graduate having 1 year exp
in .net technologies. Please tell me the duration. when these exams conduct .
and Whom do I contact. and about fee structure

is there any online trining

with regards

Cerebrus

murthy wrote:
> Which Certification is suitale (mcad,mcsd) for mca graduate having 1 year exp
> in .net technologies.

That's your decision. If you have a year of experience, you should be
able to make an informed decision yourself.

> Please tell me the duration. when these exams conduct and Whom do I contact. and > about fee structure is there any online trining

Duration ??? This is not a university course, it's just an exam.
When conducted ? They are not conducted. You can give them anytime.
Fee structure ? There is no *structure* to the fees. There is just the
fees.
Online training ? Lots of sites. There is this extremely secret site
called Google search (www.google.com), where you can run a search for
any information you need. But don't tell anyone !!!

Amar Kapadia

sorry...but that was funny about the google!

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> murthy wrote:
>> Which Certification is suitale (mcad,mcsd) for mca graduate having 1 year
>> exp
>> in .net technologies.

> That's your decision. If you have a year of experience, you should be
> able to make an informed decision yourself.
>
>> Please tell me the duration. when these exams conduct and Whom do I
>> contact. and > about fee structure is there any online trining

> Duration ??? This is not a university course, it's just an exam.
> When conducted ? They are not conducted. You can give them anytime.
> Fee structure ? There is no *structure* to the fees. There is just the
> fees.
> Online training ? Lots of sites. There is this extremely secret site
> called Google search (www.google.com), where you can run a search for
> any information you need. But don't tell anyone !!!

Cerebrus

Thus spake Amar Kapadia :
> sorry...but that was funny about the google!

It was meant to be. Sarcastic as well as funny.