Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:The Betas

OT:The Betas

James

What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
(ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

Consultant

personally, i think you should shut the hell up

news:%23GhN%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

James

But I am not a beta...I specifically asked for thoughts on beta's not
thoughts on me

news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> personally, i think you should shut the hell up
>
> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23GhN%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
>> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

Consultant

you are James Beta 1
so, sthu

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> But I am not a beta...I specifically asked for thoughts on beta's not
> thoughts on me

> news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> personally, i think you should shut the hell up
>>
>> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%23GhN%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
>>> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

James

are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are James Beta 1
> so, sthu
>
> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> But I am not a beta...I specifically asked for thoughts on beta's not
>> thoughts on me
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> personally, i think you should shut the hell up
>>>
>>> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%23GhN%(E-Mail Removed)...

Neil

did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#GhN#xnhGHA.1864
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista (though
I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't had much
time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really decided if I
like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of things.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I'm pink...therefore, I'm SPAM.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#GhN#xnhGHA.1864
> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
>> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)
>>

> I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista
> (though I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't
> had much time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really
> decided if I like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of
> things.

Kinda a fluffy interface. Nonetheless, I put together a lovely presentation
in Power Point 2k7 and liked Excel 2k7 where the MS folks thoughtfully
provide a one-click sheet insert button. Outlook felt a little more gui, but
it was ok. Visio rocked. Haven't really tried the powerful indexing yet. As
far at Vista goes I must agree with Neil. But I won't form a complete
opinion until after I've driven it in a work environment. Right now its just
lurking in my test network.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LoopBack

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

You remind me of clippy... you won't f*** off.

--
LoopBack
MCNGP #00110100

The Obelisk [7.13.86.42]

"LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:dTjgg.2281$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

> You remind me of clippy... you won't f*** off.

Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.

Thanks.

Cerebrus

Thus spake The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] :

> Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.
>
> Thanks.

Considering that humans say f*** off through so many different types of
gestures, which one would you choose to depict in an animated agent ?