Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to access java environment variables from C++ application

How to access java environment variables from C++ application

Amrita

I am new to java. We are trying to make an application in C++ which has
to access java environment variables. How do we go about it?

Gordon Beaton

On 2 Jun 2006 05:24:06 -0700, Amrita wrote:
> I am new to java. We are trying to make an application in C++ which
> has to access java environment variables. How do we go about it?

Please provide some more details. For example, what are java
environment variables?

/gordon