Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > fxo interface

fxo interface

Graham Turner

first time on this NG, so hopefully this is not too far OT

am attempting debug of inbound voice calls to a 1760 series router with
WIC-2FXO-EU

outbound calls going ok so i assume i have physical connectivity.

my debug of the inbound call so far lends me to believe the call is not
being answered and have not got to the higher level protocols of dialpeer
configuration / h323 session ...

as the call just drops show voice port gives me;

vtsp state = s_digit_collect

vpm state = fxols_proceeding

the FXO is connected to the PSTN interface of a BT openworld network
connection

other debug info suggests that the router is not reading correctly "calling
num" / "calling name" as these are blank in the debug screen

advices will be v gladly received

GT

FXO to FXO connection NeoN Cisco 1 12-19-2006 04:39 AM
What can FXO do? Dmitriy Stepanenko Cisco 4 07-06-2004 05:49 AM
fxo configuration for BT (in UK) Graham Turner Cisco 0 05-27-2004 10:59 AM
Cisco FXO module open pending Reza Cisco 0 04-16-2004 05:23 PM
(PBX)-pots<->vic-fxo-(cisco2600)-10baseT<->10baseT-(cisco ata-186)-FXS-pots? cyrus Cisco 0 11-24-2003 10:26 PM

Advertisments