Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Closing browser in Firefox

Closing browser in Firefox

=?Utf-8?B?c3Jpbml2YXM=?=

Hi,
I'm having a link on asp.net page,through which i want to close the browser
window.Using javascript i used window.close(), which is working perfectly in
IE,but when i'm running the same asp.net page in firefox browser link is not
working.

Can anybody help me in this
Thanks

Rob Meade

"srinivas" wrote ...

> Can anybody help me in this

This is untested (by me) - but looks like it might solve this problem for
you.....

Rob Meade

....and this time I engaged my brain slightly before hitting keys randomly on
the keyboard....

Here's the link..

http://www.interwebby.com/blog/2006/02/04/3/

Hope this helps...