Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Symphony Mini

Thermaltake Symphony Mini

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Brief: The Thermaltake mini is a watercooling system with an interesting new design. The external radiator looks like a speaker and is 80 cm tall, two pumps are integrated there as well. As we know from Thermaltake installation is exceptionally easy. In our testing we check out how well it cools an overclocked Celeron and an Intel Xeon hot head.

Link: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/T...e/SymphonyMini