Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > AAH - Using different trunks for calls from specific extensions

AAH - Using different trunks for calls from specific extensions

Matt

Hi,

One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
by voip.co.uk.

I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
routed via their trunk.

i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.

Any ideas how to achieve this simply?

Many thanks

Matthew

Thomas Kenyon

Matt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
> pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
> by voip.co.uk.
>
> I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
> routed via their trunk.
>
> i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
> tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.
>
> Any ideas how to achieve this simply?

This can be done using DBGet from your dialplan and rather than parsing
to various providers, do a local lookup with your cdr.

Personally I think I'd use an AGI script to do the same thing (sounds
like a lot less hassle).

> Many thanks
>
> Matthew

Jono

Matt was thinking very hard :
> Hi,
>
> One of my extensions (200) uses the phone number allocated to the bt
> pstn line. Another extensions DDI is via voipfone (211), and another
> by voip.co.uk.
>
> I'd like users at each extension to all be able to dial 1471, and it be
> routed via their trunk.
>
> i.e. if extension 211 dials 1471, it to be routed out over the voipfone
> tunk, if 200 dial 1471 it go out over the pstn etc etc.
>
> Any ideas how to achieve this simply?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Matthew

<http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1503882&forum_id=420324>
provides some interesting reading around a similar topic

Confusing aah dial plan Jono UK VOIP 2 06-03-2006 10:15 AM
Interconnect 2 AAH Boxes phil @ home UK VOIP 2 05-06-2006 09:04 AM
AAH Call transfer and features.conf Matt UK VOIP 22 04-24-2006 08:46 AM
Aah Jono UK VOIP 5 02-08-2006 10:53 PM
AAH Sipura 3000 Matt UK VOIP 27 11-24-2005 04:18 PM

Advertisments