Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > France''s Many Weaknesses uncovered by French Elite: France Europe Express

France''s Many Weaknesses uncovered by French Elite: France Europe Express

si post fata venit gloria non propero

Yesterday, no less than Raymond Badinter had to admit that France is
not a democracy at all and lags far behind the other European Countries
in matters of Justice, etc, etc

RLM: you should watch FR3 or listen to radio france's "France Europe
Express"

http://www.radiofrance.fr/chaines/fr...hroniques/fee/

Christine Ockrent's journalistic carreer started in U.S.A., therefore
she is now one of the very few news leader who really tries to analyse
France's many illnesses and weaknesses.

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Yesterday, no less than Raymond Badinter had to admit that France is
> not a democracy at all and lags far behind the other European Countries
> in matters of Justice, etc, etc...

What has this to do with html or css? This is a very serious
group. Please go away. I am the official purveyor of all things
not quite relevant. The job is taken. I trained for it and I
won't have some young upstart come grab it. You hear me?

--
dorayme

meowmix

On 30 May 2006 23:47:14 -0700, "si post fata venit gloria non propero"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>France''s Many Weaknesses uncovered by French Elite

they must be right ****ed off to have so many weaknesses and not a
single strength.

NUKE FRANCE.

--

meowmix

mhm x v i x i i i

alcotrol labs r&d

NUKE FRANCE

meow

dave hillstrom

AND MOST OF THOSE ***** IN BELGIUM.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went