Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > removing unused styles

removing unused styles

julianmlp@gmail.com

Is there any utility/extension which searchs for unused styles inside a
..css file?

I've been modifying some large file, and now I don't know what styles
are currently in use already...

I know... I should have written which ones I deleted, but I didn't
regards - julian

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com: