Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Shopping Site advice..

Shopping Site advice..

gjb

Hello,
I run a small site, but I'm wondering how hard it is to implement a shopping
feature, so customers can buy items over the net. I've had a look at some
software but they all seem to use their own template, where as I'd want mine
to work within my own site.

Would it be easy to implement?

Thanks.