Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > PL/SQL Debugger Question

PL/SQL Debugger Question

grasp06110@yahoo.com

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good tool for debugging PL/SQL code? I know this
is not exactly the correct forum for this topic but I figure most of
you are like me and wear many hats and are likely to have had the
opportunity to work with PL/SQL.

Thanks,
John

Andrew McDonagh

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a good tool for debugging PL/SQL code? I know this
> is not exactly the correct forum for this topic but I figure most of
> you are like me and wear many hats and are likely to have had the
> opportunity to work with PL/SQL.
>
> Thanks,
> John

not sure about debugging, but Toad (http://www.toadsoft.com/) is a good ide

Thomas Kellerer

(E-Mail Removed) wrote on 31.05.2006 00:07:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of a good tool for debugging PL/SQL code? I know this
> is not exactly the correct forum for this topic but I figure most of
> you are like me and wear many hats and are likely to have had the
> opportunity to work with PL/SQL.

Oracle's SQL Developer supports this. It's free and Java based:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pro...per/index.html

Regards
Thomas

Need Help getting a debugger going for IE - any free debugger aflat362 Javascript 7 12-07-2006 10:51 PM
Neither IE-Debugger or Mozilla/Venkman debugger can step through dynamically added code? Robert Oschler Javascript 1 09-05-2005 07:17 AM
asp.net debugger question Philip Townsend ASP .Net 2 12-05-2003 04:18 PM
Debugger question Derek Goto Perl 1 08-25-2003 09:56 AM
NetBeans Debugger Question Richard C. Eberhardt Java 0 07-18-2003 11:14 PM

Advertisments