Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > When I change field's visible property to false , error occurs .

When I change field's visible property to false , error occurs .

=?Utf-8?B?bWljaGFlbHM=?=

Dear all
As Follow. how to solue the proplem . tks

ps:the field is defind to not Null

forgive my poor english .