Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Services security

Web Services security

Mantorok

Hi

2000 Server IIS 5

I have a web service using anonymous access, however I need to be able to
output to a log file.

I've got a log.txt file in the same directory but I keep getting errors when
trying to write to the file, I've tried adjusting the permissions
accordingly but they don't seem to make any difference.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Kev

Mantorok